Job Description: Head of Data
The Head of Data will play a vital role in helping our campaign teams reach their goals by running and optimising our databases, reporting systems, and software tools; in particular our Nationbulider platform and its integration. You will be an integral member of our core campaign team who will oversee our data infrastructure, reporting and tool creation, and targeting. We’re looking for a proactive team member able to grow and manage the data operations with a problem solving work ethic, team spirit, and commitment to the values of this campaign: respect, listening to others, diversity, and innovation.
- Overseeing Nationbuilder and all data management and reporting systems
- Creating and delivering trainings on data management and reporting
- Collaborating with field team to develop volunteer recruitment and voter contact target universes
- Managing all data acquisition efforts
- Ensuring full data integration across all platforms
- Managing all data support requests and troubleshooting issues
- Experience of working on a campaign mobilising activists and supporters
- Technical skillset that includes proficiency in Nationbuilder and data tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Data led mindset- a focus on using evidence based approaches and understanding
- of audiences to drive campaign actions (e.g. A/B and advertising message testing, supporter list segmentation and targeted canvassing)
- Willingness to serve as a resource to teams with good interpersonal skills and a commitment to quality work and outstanding service
- Quick, creative, entrepreneurial, and flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing
- circumstances and opportunities in a fast-paced new endeavour
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, while acting as a leader and participant in complex collaborative processes
- Flexible work style and motivated by our campaign and to be part of a dynamic, evolving team and organisation Terms & Conditions
Based in our campaign HQ office in Central London, this is a full time commencing on appointment until the 07 May 2020 London Mayoral Election date, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.